Sunday, April 15, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Mid-April Blizzard Edition

Ohmygoodness all the snow. So. Much. Freaking. Snow. Booooooooooooooooooooo snow.

Yesterday we ventured out to Target and dance class and downtown despite the weather. 




And then I stayed downtown because my sisters and I went out to dinner and a political comedy podcast show at the State Theater.





This morning we also ventured out to go to church (with the few others who also probably needed to get out of their houses) and then decided to embrace it and play out in the darn stuff.


We had a birthday bowling celebration for the boys and me and Hanna, since we are all March/April birthdays. Then we went back to G-Ma and Pa’s house for cupcakes!





We had to get a group pic by the snowy trees!


Thanks to G-ma and Pa for a fun afternoon!

Here are some videos from the weekend.




Have a great week. Fingers crossed that the snow melts quickly. I need to see some pretty spring flowers.

Updated at 8pm: ONLINE DAY TOMORROW! (For me. Not sure about Cal yet). Crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment