Sunday, April 1, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Happy Easter Edition!!

Happy Easter everyone!



It is COLD this Easter, but the girls indulged me for 30 seconds this morning so we could get our picture in front of the door. 

I’ll get back to Easter shenanigans in a minute, but first...yesterday’s pictures. I would also call them shenanigans...with Auntie Hanna! Chris and I had an engagement party to go to for our friend Nik (no pics), so Hanna came over to hang with the girls. THEY. HAD. A. BLAST.


Earlier that day Callie helped me make our Fruity Peep Kababs.


And Chris downloaded a piano teaching app on the iPad. Callie is really liking it, but I can’t help but wonder what my Grandma (Cal and Maya’s GiGi) would say! She was a piano teacher for many many years. 




This morning the girls woke up and found their Easter Eggs  and Easter baskets.




We went to 9:00 church (it was a beautiful service...I love our church) and then headed to G-ma and Pa’s house for brunch, Easter baskets, and play time.







Later this afternoon we headed to Boom’s house for some more festivities (scavenger hunt, playtime, and lots of eating).







We had to get a picture of the three blue-eyes cuties, and it took a few tries.



But we got the money shot.



Happy Easter! We love you all and are so grateful for the love and support we get on a daily basis. 



No comments:

Post a Comment