Saturday, April 25, 2009

Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Post by Kati:

It happened!!!!!!!

Kona woke me up early on my birthday morning (yesterday) after Chris had left for basketball.

I decided to take a pregnancy test...and...BAM!!! 2 lines!!! 2 lines = pregnant!!!

I freaked out by myself for 1 1/2 hours while I waited for Chris to get home. As soon as he got home, I showed it to him and then had to leave for work, so we both had to let the exciting news sink in on our own!

I got to work and couldn't function, and went out to buy another test brand, took the test...and...BAM!!! Plus sign!!! Plus sign = pregnant!!! Here are the 2 tests. :)







So I called and got my doctor's appointment set up for next month.

Right now I'm 4 weeks and 3 days along.

My estimated due date (via an online due date calculator) is December 30, 2009.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment