On Friday night we stopped by our neighbor's and the girls enjoyed hanging out with their lady statue.
I left the house at 5am Saturday morning to drive to my favorite running spot. I did my favorite 5.5 mile loop...twice.
It went pretty well, so then I met a couple friends for water aerobics, where I'm mostly floated for an hour until I was allowed to do this for an hour:
And all that was accomplished by 11am.
Later the girls and I met Hanna and Shambles for playtime at the fountains.
This morning we headed to the zoo.
The highlight was definitely the camel ride!
Then later, while Chris went golfing, the girls and I went to hang out with Boom.
I'll leave you with a Maya QOTD. And to give a little background, I should let you know that as an almost 4-year-old, she is a completely irrational human being. I should also tell you that we call passing gas "toots mcgoots" in our family.
Maya: (passing gas loudly)
Me: Whoa! Toots!
Maya: (irrationally and legitimately yelling) WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY TOOTS MCGOOTS?!?!?!
Preschoolers are fun.
Hope you have a lovely week.
No comments:
Post a Comment