MONDAY
*Playing with new fidget spinners
*Hanging with Boom and Lucy
*Chilling outside
*Loving our front door at sunset
TUESDAY
*Taking care of Lucy (and Elliott)
*Hanging out with Boom
*Giggling at babies on Snapchat
WEDNESDAY
*Running 5 miles at sunrise
*Playing at Lake Nokomis
*Running through the hose at Auntie Cat's house
*Hanging on the roof of Auntie Mari's apartment
THURSDAY
*Taking care of Lucy
FRIDAY
*Enjoying the Arboretum
*Swinging in our new hammock
Maya had preschool the past couple days, which was a very good thing. For my sanity and emotional health, and for her need for structure and play time with friends her age.
Here is a video of some highlights of the week- pictures and videos from Snap Chat stories and other random videos. It's like 4 minutes long so you are a true Baby Goose fan (family member I'm guessing! :)) if you make it through!
I have race #8 tomorrow. Though technically I guess it is #8 AND #9. I signed up for a 15K, but apparently it is just running a 10K first and then a 5K about a half hour later. Regardless, I'll be getting 9.3 miles in, so whatever.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment