We went to hang out with Boom and Auntie Yoda (no baby yet!). The girls just played and hung out with the belly.
On Saturday night Cal still wasn't temperature-free, so she and I stayed home and colored.
Chris and Maya went out to eat to celebrate our friend Nate's birthday. Maya got to hang with her buddies Caleb and Adelay.
After bedtime I continued on my coloring streak for almost 4 more hours! It was relaxing and I binge-listened to the 2nd half of the S-Town Podcast. So good. Also the NPR Politics Podcast. I am so cool.
Today we didn't do much besides go see "Boss Baby" and play with Snapchat.
My hope for this spring break is to get some baby cuddles, but if she wants to hang out in the womb for longer than we'd all like her to, I'll get some pretty solid 3-year-old cuddles too. And probably some 7-year-old sass.
Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment