Friday, April 7, 2017

A Picture Update

Wow! What a week! This has been a busy and exciting spring break. 

MONDAY

Maya and I ran errands, met Boom for lunch, and played outside.

 
TUESDAY

I went to preschool for the morning to celebrate Maya's (July) birthday. I was supposed to go on her half birthday in January, but that was when she was constantly sick so I never made it. It was a fun morning and she was so stinking adorable.

 
On Tuesday evening we did our first BBQ and had corn-on-the-cob for Bops.

 
WEDNESDAY

Maya and I went to an indoor play Place and then brought Auntie Yoda and Boom lunch. Little did we know she would have her baby 10 hours later!!

 
Baby Lucy was born! I'll post this picture again, because it is so cute.

 
THURSDAY

Maya and I kept ourselves busy before going to the hospital. She had her first dentist appointment!

 
We went to the library, the nature center and then a park.

 
And then she fell asleep in the car, and stayed asleep when I took her out of the car, so I took advantage of the situation and held my big preschooler for over an hour while she kept napping.

 
And then we went to see Baby Lucy. I'll post this picture again, because I love the cousins.

 
FRIDAY

Both girls had school today. I did some work and got a hair cut. And tonight they are sleeping over at G-ma and Pa's house, so Chris and I may actually get out on a date!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment