Thursday, April 6, 2017

Baby Lucy!!!

You guys!!! I'm an AUNTIE!!!!

Lucy Allyn was born at 9:36pm last night. She came into the world fast and furious and is so stinking cute. We were sent this picture last night about 9:50pm, after getting a text at 7:30pm that they were heading to the hospital.

 
We expected not to hear anything until like 3am! It was so exciting to hear she was born just a couple hours later.

And then we got this picture about 6:30am this morning and just about melted.

 
I mean. C'mon. With those baby cheeks. She is 8 lbs. 13 oz and 21.5 inches of adorable.

We got to go see her this evening. Maya was ALL about holding the baby. Callie was apprehensive at first, but eventually warmed up and held her.

 
The rest of us had to fight Maya off to get a chance to hold Baby Lucy.

 
And then we got a cousins picture.

 
And a Boom with her granddaughters picture.

 

Eeeeeeeeeek! I can't handle the sweetness. Here are some more pics:

 
 
OMG those cheeks.

Anyway, I'll end with a side-by-side of three Henderson sister babies, because that's what I do. 

 
And because baby cheeks are THE BEST.

Congrats to Laura and Craig! We are so excited for this new little one to be apart of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment