Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Timehop Tuesday

Since it is potty training boot camp around here, I thought one of my Timehops would be going back in time on this blog to August of 2012.  Ironically enough, we "trained" Callie during the last summer Olympics in August of 2012.  Here we are, almost to this year's summer Olympics and "training" Maya.

I am starting to believe that sometimes there should be some gosh darn parenting medals.  Just for getting through things like potty training.

I guess what is why we have wine. And hidden candy stashes.

Anyway.  It was AWFUL with Callie.  To TIMEHOP and read one of my posts about the process with her, CLICK HERE.

Now. I don't want to jinx anything, but so far...Maya is GOLDEN.  Like yesterday and so far today- no accidents, a few good pees, and her second good potty poop. All with a pleasant demeanor and a willing, happy-go-lucky attitude. And no freaking out.

Frankly, I'm a little flabbergasted.

AND I'LL TAKE IT.

On to my other Timehops.

With our first baby, Kona:


Auntie Cat and Cal:


Kisses for Maya:


And my first belly pic with Callie to my two beautiful girls:


No comments:

Post a Comment