Thursday, June 23, 2016

35-Months-Old!!!!

Oh my gosh our baby is almost three.

I thought I'd focus on Maya's most recent QOTDs because she is freaking HILARIOUS.


This girl TALKS.  And talks and talks and talks.  She talks so much and so fast that she stutters a lot.  Her little mind is always working so fast and furious.

Here are some of my favorite things she says regularly:

When going to Jimmy John's (or any other sandwich joint)
Maya; I WANT A SWAM-WICH!!!!!
(she says "sandwich" SO cute)


When going to bed (only at night, not nap time)
Me: Good night.  I love you.
Maya: Mom, can you check me in?
(That means she wants me to come back in a couple minutes and rub her back.  I think it is a combination of "Check on me" and "Tuck me in" and she says it every night and I don't correct her because it is adorable).


And then lately, she has had some great one-liners.

After tooting on one of our kitchen chairs
Maya: Did you hear that noise?  It was like a trumpet in my butt!
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Walking home from getting ice cream (totally out of the blue)
Maya: Do spiders hiccup?

After spinning around and getting dizzy and falling on the floor
Maya: The HOUSE is moving!


My favorite thing by far, though, is when she gets on a storytelling roll.  She is our family narrator (as in, she will say outloud everything that is happening a lot of the time), and lately she has been making up pretty hilarious stories.  Yesterday I decided to write down her entire story as she was saying it so I could share it here.

Maya: I grabbed on to a fish with a swimming pool and I got the fish and I threw it in the water.  And there was a teeny tiny worm in there sitting on a bench and I said 'COME BACK HERE WORM!' and I got him some food in his bowl and he ate his food and he was done and he was wet and he came out the pool he got a swimsuit.
Me: WOW.
Maya: He did.  And he said "hat hat hat hat hat" and he stomped his feet and clomped his paws and he went in the pool and made water in there.


Oh boy, do I love this crazy and creative and adorable little 35-month-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment