So it is another transition time, and that is always a little weird. I feel good and anxious and relieved and nervous and happy and weird.
And to add to the anxious feelings, we are starting POTTY TRAINING tomorrow.
I think I went a little overboard at Target.
If you are a long time follower, you may remember that potty training was
H-E-double hockey sticks with Callie.
I'm hoping Maya is super easy to balance them out. I'll keep you posted.
This week the girls got to hang out with Boom, G-ma, Pa and Auntie Cat. They were so busy and had a blast!
Maya was HILARIOUS this week eating mashed potatoes. They are her new favorite food, apparently, and she said the words "mashed potatoes" about 1700 times while eating them.
IMG_5589[1] from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
One night this week we walked to the hardware store and the girls got suckers.
And I got these sunrays last night, on the last night of my TWELFTH year of teaching.
Just had to say that again. Crazy.





No comments:
Post a Comment