Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hello! Happy Sunday.

We had one of those weekends where the girls had clearly been (figuratively) drinking some kind of ridiculous CRABBY KOOL-AID.

Holy Moly. Anyway.

Chris' birthday was yesterday. We all took Cal to dance and then went to my mom's for nap time.


After nap we headed to a freind's house for a St. Patrick's Day party. The girls had fun with green hats.


This morning I got to indulge in Maya snuggles and wasn't complaining.


I took the girls to Target and let Chris sleep (happy belated birthday!). And then I went for a 6 mile run. I felt strong. And the sun was shining bright.


Our afternoon was spent bowling with G-ma, Pa, Uncle Dan, Hanna, and Auntie Cat. It was a blast!



Tonight Hanna and I went to see Rachel Platten in concert. Amazing.

 

I tried to upload a clip of her singing my favorite song, but I am currently having first world internet problems and it is 11:20pm.  I need to go to bed, so I'll say goodnight.  And promise to post the clip sometime later this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment