Friday, March 18, 2016

A Picture Update

It has been a busy week! I'm posting this late after being in my school's talent show. There were lots of fun kid acts, and I was part of a Spice Girls tribute group. Thanks to Mari for the use of the blue athletic pants! I rocked it as Sporty Spice.



The rest of the week was business as usual. Maya hung out with Boom and had downtown adventures.


We went on a family walk.


Callie's reading ability got me in trouble when she picked up my bottle of vitamins and said "Mom! You are not following the rules! You are supposed to keep this out of reach of children!"


Hanna sent me a beautiful picture of the sunset earlier this week.


And finally, Fowl Language Comics posted a particularly relevant comic earlier this week, seeing as our 6-year-old takes any and every opportunity to argue with me that she can. It's like we have lawyers in the family or something...


No comments:

Post a Comment