Sunday, March 13, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

These weeks are flying by.  It is hard to believe it is almost mid-March.

We had a nice weekend.  I went for a run (back to my usual sunray spotting spot) and then the girls and I spent time outside on Saturday morning.

Sunrays during a 5 mile run.

I spent most of the walk chasing them.

As you may remember from my blog post from yesterday, we had a birthday party for Kona at G-ma and Pa's house.  It was nice to spend time outside, have a delicious dinner and walk during a beautiful sunset.


Today I met my friend Amanda for coffee and FINALLY met her baby Peter!  He is almost 6 weeks old and adorable.


Then, since I *think* we are finally over all the sickness from the past few weeks, we were able to see some friends for lunch.  Jenna, Andy, Charlie, Mabel and Sylvia all came over for a long overdue play date.


Tonight my mom, sisters and I went to church, dinner and then Paint Nite for our monthly girls night out event!

The painting was titled "Andromeda Flower" and we all think they look better from afar.... ;)
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment