Monday, December 22, 2014

Insta-Birthday: #CJGturns5

Surprise!  A 2nd blog post today!  I realize that I already posted my usual birthday blog this morning.

But I had a really fun time documenting the 5th birthday on Instagram today: with #CJGturns5.

And, with this being a very busy week (in real life, and therefore, the blog), I decided to do a double post because these pictures are just too fun to be buried in a wrap-up later this week.

It's gonna be a fun day! #calliejoy #CJGturns5
Playing with the birthday streamers.  #calliejoy #mayaleigh #CJGturns5
Birthday brunch with bacon! A birthday girl favorite.  #calliejoy #mayaleigh #CJGturns5
Birthday movie date!  #calliejoy #CJGturns5
Some quiet playtime before the fam arrives...Princesses and monster trucks.  #calliejoy #CJGturns5
Waiting to greet her guests with a tiara.  #calliejoy #CJGturns5
A successful birthday party includes yummy sandwiches, delicious gluten-free cake
(made by Boom), presents, and a rousing game of hide-and-seek.  #calliejoy #CJGturns5
I think it is safe to say she had a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment