Friday, December 26, 2014

FTPDF: The Last Post of the Year

Hi Friends!

I have blogged 8 times in the past 8 days.  My heart is full, but my body and brain are tired.  Therefore, I will be taking a week long hiatus from blogging, and will return sometime in the early New Year.

But before I go, here is my last FTPDF of 2014.  You'd think that since I have blogged so often, I wouldn't have too many pictures left to share.  That is not the case.

Favorite Thing #1: More birthday pictures!
Sisters playing, hide-and-seeking, toddlers drawing, spouses playing duets...
it was quite the event.
Favorite Thing #2: Playing at home

Favorite Thing #3: Playing at the indoor park
 
Favorite Thing #4: A quiet Christmas Eve morning with Kona and Maya,
Chris and Callie saw a movie (NOT Cinderella, but the poster was pretty cool).
Favorite Thing #5: Opening presents before church on
Christmas Eve, wearing my Grandma's butterfly pin,
getting all the Santa gifts ready.
Favorite Thing #6: Santa came!  Christmas jammies!

Favorite Thing #7: Christmas morning with Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, and Hanna.
G-ma was sick and we missed her!
 
Favorite Thing #8: Christmas night with Boom, Bops, Auntie Yoda, Craig,
Auntie Mari, and Josh.
Have a wonderful week and a happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment