Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm going to go "old school" in this wrap-up and actually post full pictures...no collages.  I think I took some nice ones, so I figure I'll display the big versions.  That, or I'm lazy.  You decide.

Saturday

Snuggling with the big one during baby nap time

Dance Class

Grilling in the garage (darn rain!) with Pa

Playing at G-ma and G-pa's house
Sunday

The increasingly pickier eater

Baby in the sunlight
My running buddy

An after dinner stroll

Having a treat in Gi-Gi's rocking chair

Playing with the handles on Gi-Gi's desk- she was entertained for MINUTES,
which is a long time in 1-year-old world
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  This week is going to be busy on the blog, with the 22nd and 23rd coming the next two days, a recap of the memorial services, and the usual posts.

If you'd like to read Grandma's obituary, you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment