Monday, September 22, 2014

57-Months-Old!

Recently I have heard two different words to call 4-year-olds that I think are pretty darn accurate:

FOUR-NAGER (think TEENAGER)

and

FOUR-NADO (think TORNADO)

The sometimes unbelievable attitude, coupled with the often boundless and unending energy seems to be summed up pretty accurately with those two words.

At 57-months-old, we are moving much closer to 5 than 4, but HOLY MOLY, she is clearly still 4.

She's lucky she's so cute.
So tonight I thought I'd take a video of her showcasing her boundless energy, while also asking her some personal questions.  As you can see, one of my questions was about her favorite person.  I don't know what I was expecting to hear (maybe, I don't know, HER MOM??? or at the very least, her SISTER?), but I shouldn't have been surprised that she immediately said her new friend/obsession, HENRICK.  Have a listen.



IMG 2305 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

As you heard, he has somehow gotten her to embrace Ninja Turtles and Superheroes (which was UNHEARD OF a month ago).  I think she thinks that her super hero is "BAD GIRL" instead of "BAT GIRL."  I should probably say something to her about that.

I also have a couple direct quotes that she has said about Henrick the past week:

While getting ready for bed:"Maybe Henrick will come sneak in my window in the night.  Because he really likes me."

Explaining her and Henrick's future business venture (which she alluded to at the end of the video):"Henrick and I talked about making our own movie theater and showing a lot of different movies.  We definitely talked about Ninja Turtles!"

It is so adorable and sweet, that her teacher gave us Henrick's parents' address and phone number. We may just have to call them up and coordinate a play date.

No comments:

Post a Comment