Friday, April 25, 2014

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday: The Blogiversary Edition

As of today, this little Baby Goose blog has been around for FIVE YEARS.  Its my 5th blogiversary!

I was going to post links to all of my blogiversary posts, including my first ever post, but after looking at that one and the 2010 one, I decided that they were too lame and not worth your time.

I think my blogging skills have come a long way in 5 years.  I credit that to the influence of other bloggers/mom blogs that I follow.  So thanks to the friends and family who have been loyal to this one for so long. So very long.  Like HALF A DECADE.  Crazy.

Anyway, this was a fun and busy birthday week (minus being sick in bed on Wednesday...that wasn't too fun).  Here are the pictures...

Favorite Thing #1: Maya's Monday at Boom's house

Favorite Thing #2: BBQing at the Knutsons and playing with Avery
Favorite Thing #3: A good day with Daddy = A big poop on the potty and
big baby naps

Favorite Thing #4: Playing at Chutes and Ladders
 
Favorite Thing #5: Squeezing my girls on my birthday

Favorite Thing #6: Thursday with G-ma
 
 
Favorite Thing #7: 5 days of clues culminated with an awesome gift from my
husband- a chance to see one of my favorite singers on tour-
in any city of my choosing!!!!

Favorite Thing #8: A kid-free b-day dinner with my fam.
Favorite Thing #9: Friday at Boom's house

Favorite Thing #10: Maya's mealtime faces

Favorite Thing #11: TGIF!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment