Callie is Callie. She continues to be equally hilarious and lovely and agrivating simultaneously. For example: on our walk tonight she was so chatty and excited and overflowing with love. "I love you, Mommy. I love you, Daddy. You're the best!" Then 1.5 hours later, she is up in her room screaming that she doesn't love anyone and no one loves her: "NO ONE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD LOVES ME!" It is a wild, wild ride she is taking us on.
Maya is most likely teething again. She has super goopy eyes (like last time) and is cranky. And not sleeping 12 hours straight any more. Boo. But she loves being outside and continues to adore her sister and doggy. I think she is starting to realize that she wants to be more mobile but hasn't quite figured out how yet. I'm sure if won't be long.
On to the pictures...
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #1: A happy baby at Boom's |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #2: Playtime and picnic at the park |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #3: "There is my favorite toy. I WANT TO GET IT. HOW??" |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #4: sweet baby at home |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: A sunny day at Grandma's |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: Leaning in to Kona and showing her love |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Look Mom, I'm standing |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #7: Friday at Boom's house |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #8: An evening walk |
This post shows how much easier it is to take pictures of babies. They are not mobile. They sit still. Four-year-olds? Not so much. Therefore, the baby gets most of the camera time.
Have a great weekend1









No comments:
Post a Comment