Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby Girls and Butting Heads

As I mentioned awhile ago, we know lots of baby girls now.  We have been able to see Baby Mabel (or as Callie says, "Baby Nabel") lots of times, but this week we were able to meet two other baby girls.  We met my friend Amanda's baby Elise yesterday.  She was born on May 11th.

Callie enjoyed seeing her, but REALLY enjoyed pulling out all the toys in her nursery and playing with them!

Today my friend Rachael brought over baby Stella.  Stella was born on my birthday this year, April 24th!
It was too close to nap time to get a good picture, but I tried.  Callie had fun showing Stella a couple of her toys.  And then promptly melted down.  And then promptly went down for a nap.  Whew. :)

Besides seeing babies, we've done other fun things this week too.

Hair cut!
Swimming lessons

Music class and then lunch with Auntie Cat!

Wabun Park!
We're also starting to, er, butt heads a little bit.  Everything, I mean EVERYTHING seems to be turning into a negotiation or battle (like putting her swimsuit on this morning, and putting sunscreen is ALWAYS a challenge, and tonight was another car seat battle that we ultimately lost). 

I'm just trying to breathe and nod and smile.  This is just a phase.  Until she's a teenager, anyway, right? :)

1 comment: