One more week of summer.
One more week until my 5th half marathon.
One. Little. Week.
Okay. I'm not dwelling on it, but I had to get it out. This summer has been...indescribable, really. To have had the opportunity to be home for so many weeks, during this time in Callie's development, is priceless. I'm sure later on in the week I'll do a summer recap, but I'm just so thankful to have had so much special time with my girl.
Anyway, on to the weekend wrap-up. I've been lazy, so I need to include Wednesday and Thursday in it too. We went to a BBQ at Josh and Alison's on Wednesday to celebrate the end of summer softball. Callie had fun playing with Sydney and the myriad dogs that showed up.
| Chinese Golf, anyone? |
| Sydney taking after her daddy |
| So many dogs to chase! |
![]() |
| How to keep toddlers entertained? Kiddie pool! Bathing suit optional! |
Today (after my pitifully slow 10 mile run) we spent the day with college friends. Our friends Jake and Ayaka came up from Iowa City with their little 6-month-old Leon.
| Leon, Sydney, and Callie in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard |
| Callie enjoyed showing the babies her toys |
| Chris, Dave, Nik, Jake |
One more week. Here we go...




Loving the dance t-shirt! :)
ReplyDelete