I got a new phone (well, actually, one that has been lying around our house for awhile). But nonetheless, it is a smartphone. I haven't had a smart phone before so I've been having fun playing with it. But the best part is the quality of pictures that it takes. It most definitely does NOT take the place of my regular camera, but I have been using it more when I don't have the camera handy.
So, here are the pictures from today, from my cell phone.
 |
| Throwing a bit of a fit. | |
|
|
|
 |
| The Yellow Room in the Guthrie |
 |
| Awake from a 2 hour 40 minute nap |
Okay, so the video quality is definitely not as good, but oh well. Here she is showing how she cheered me on during our run. Please excuse the OBNOXIOUS baby voice.
Go Mom! from
Baby Goose on
Vimeo.
 |
| Soaking wet after running to the car from music class tonight...and signing "More!" This girl LOVES water! |
After music class I decided to treat us to a little DQ ice cream. We don't let her have treats very often, but when we do, Callie gets VERY excited. She is very patient. And polite.
YUM! from
Baby Goose on
Vimeo.
Thanks, smartphone, for helping me document our fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment