Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had a fun and busy weekend filled with friends and family.

Saturday:
*I ran a 7K race with my friend Alison, which (coincidentally), happened to be in the condo neighborhood!
*Great-Grandma Henderson came to the condo for the afternoon and we celebrated her and Chris' birthdays. She had fun watching Callie walk all over the place!
*We went out to dinner to celebrate Chris and Dan's birthday with a small group of college friends, and then came back to our house to have brownie sundaes and hang out. Since there are now 2 little ladies that have joined our Blue Crew, most of the picture taking was of them.
Callie and Sydney!
Auntie Cathleen had fun with two babies!
Callie had fun playing with Sydney's Daddy!
And the birthday boy I'm married to made getting a cute picture of us together rather difficuly, but I was insistent. For your enjoyment, here are the attempts:

Sunday:
*Bathtime! Maybe there is still a chance for curly hair?
*Play date with the Jenna, Andy and Charlie! It is not so easy to get pictures of the babies together anymore when they are both all over the place! So here are the best shots I got:
*And now we get to spend the rest of the day relaxing.

One more week until spring break!

1 comment: