Our outing for today: Children's Museum with Kylie, Calvin, Jenna and Charlie! Taking good pictures of toddlers is increasingly difficult since they don't want to stay still and smile when there are so many fun things to do and see. But here are a few that I was able to get:
Playing with Charlie
Hanging out with chickens
A still second
Drink break
We Love Water!
Water! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
After almost 2 hours, all of the kiddos were tapped out. And I don't know about the other two, but Callie fell asleep on the way home...despite my best efforts of singing really loudly in the car.
Uh oh.
We've learned from experience that sleeping on the way home means she gets just enough of a rest to make her think she doesn't need any MORE sleep.
But (though it took over an hour) I DID win the nap battle!
Um, yeah, Charlie didn't NAP! He fussed all the way home and then continued pretty much all afternoon until he fell asleep at 7! Oh well...it was worth it!
ReplyDeleteWell, we're paying for the later nap now because it is after 9pm and I can hear her up in her crib messing around and NOT sleeping!
ReplyDelete