Friday, March 4, 2011

Mystery Sovled

I figured it out. The reason why our crazy toddler doesn't like to eat vegetables is because she likes to watch and listen to them too much!

She. Loves. Veggietales.

We tried showing it to her a while ago (thanks Netflix!) and, while she doesn't actually watch very long, she FREAKS OUT when the theme song comes on. Like FREAKS OUT. Arms flapping. Intense happy face. Hilarious.

So then I decided to download some Veggietales music. Here is the reaction I got:

Veggietales! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


She's learned some new moves!

Clearly she can't stand the thought of eating Bob the Tomato or Junior Asparagus. Larry the Cucumber must not be too special to her, though, because cucumbers are one vegetable that she'll sometimes eat suck on.

As for the weekend plans, Callie will be spending some very quality time with her four grandparents and a couple of aunties while Chris and I spend some time in the snow. I'll post on Sunday to share how it went...

No comments:

Post a Comment