Both of my sisters are in town this weekend! Last night we went over to the condo for dinner with my family and our lovely family friends, the Suurmeyers (a few of them!). We celebrated the March 19th birthdays as well...they look thrilled to be sharing a birthday yet another year.
Then today we headed back to the condo to throw Jill a bridal shower. It was a fun and busy day. Callie must be teething because she refused all food except (surprise surprise) fruit, and took 3 naps! But she looked ADORABLE in a new outfit that Auntie Laura gave her for her baptism anniversary.
Yesterday we got a fun delivery in the mail- a new "reading chair" for Callie! I ordered it last week after getting a tip from a fellow Mommy friend that it was on sale at Pottery Barn Kids! It is so cute!
And finally, a funny little video, since I haven't posted one in awhile:
New Shoes from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Cute chair! And I love the video with Callie's new shoes walk. So funny. I hope we see you this coming week, but if not, enjoy your spring break!
ReplyDelete