Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well, Callie is down for what I *hope* will be a good long nap (she's napped a total of 15 minutes today which means she's already an hour behind her normal sleep schedule).

Chris is out with friends. Kona is sleeping in the living room sunspot.

The house is quiet. Peaceful. All I hear is the whoosh of the washing machine and the static of the baby monitor.

I gotta say I am loving this afternoon.

So time for my usual weekend wrap-up.

Friday night...a family night in.

Walking Practice:

Silly Baby:

Silly from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


Saturday...hanging at the condo, playing at home, Valentines party at the Koch's:

Playing piano with MorMor:

Someone needs some b-ball coaching from Auntie Mari and Bops:

B-Ball? from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


Valentines Party with Christine:

Sunday...Playing in the snow at Grandma and Grandpa's house



Being kinda wussy:

Snow Wussy from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


Lots more pictures that I've taken this month can be found on our SHUTTERFLY SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment