Callie Joy continues to be the light of our lives...I still can't believe that I get to be the Mommy of such an adorable and perfect baby!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
14 Months Old!
Once again the 22nd has rolled around and Callie is another month older. She spent her 14-month birthday hanging out with Daddy, going to school to have lunch with Mommy, walking at the MOA with friends Kylie and Calvin, and playing with almost-1-year-old Wes and his parents Mike and Trang! It was a busy day! Here are a couple of pictures of Callie and Wes, the two babies toddlers. They were both SUPER shy at first, but warmed up to each other quickly. Though the pictures seem to show that they aren't too thrilled with each others' presence, they did have fun playing.
Callie Joy continues to be the light of our lives...I still can't believe that I get to be the Mommy of such an adorable and perfect baby!
Callie Joy continues to be the light of our lives...I still can't believe that I get to be the Mommy of such an adorable and perfect baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment