Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vegetable Trickery, Static Electricity, and Body Parts

Compelling blog post title, huh? Let me explain.

There is a certain Punkin Head in our house who has started to refuse to eat vegetables of any kind. She'll eat fruit like crazy, but if we give her a vegetable it ends up flung on the floor. Immediately.

So I engaged in some Vegetable Trickery this evening and it worked.
Do you notice the cooked carrots hiding in there? She didn't! Apparently macaroni & cheese cheese sauce hides all sorts of (perceived) icky stuff.

The dry air that comes from this ridiculously cold weather provided us with some seriously hilarious baby hair-ography tonight.



And the body part identifying repertoire is growing by the day!

Hair, Nose, Hands and Feet from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


On an unrelated note, I ran 3 miles after work on Monday and today, and really can't wait for temperatures that feel above zero. But I'm back in the game and on my way back to 13.1!

No comments:

Post a Comment