The highlight for me was giving them (specifically Andy!) our present- a Tu-Tu-Tool-belt.
Background information in case you're confused: My sisters and I grew up a couple of blocks away from our 2nd cousins, Andy and Emily. Because Andy was the only boy (and because I was bossy) he ended up wearing a lot of girls clothes during our play times. So I made him a tool-belt of baby essentials, and decided to attach a tu-tu to it for old times' sake. He was a very good sport:
Auntie Laura came home for the weekend, but neither Mari nor Emily were able to come home for the shower. So...their faces were made into cardboard cut-outs attached to plastic spoons and we got a cousins picture:
Callie thought Mari's cardboard head was hilarious and enjoyed playing with it, along with showing her knowledge of noses...sort of...
Noses from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Little Donald, who I mentioned in a previous blog post should make his arrival in a month or so...please continue to keep him, Andy and Beth in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment