Monday, December 20, 2010

Philly!

Reasons why I'm thankful:
1) Cal and I are home safe from a wonderful trip with my fabulous mother-in-law and sister-in-law,
2) I took a shower a little nap after a long travel day,
3) Currently, I'm hanging out with Chris, Callie and Kona,
4) I'm watching crazy people on T.V. at the Vikings game while cozy in my own home,
5) I get to spend the next 13 days with my family and friends while on Christmas Break,
6) My baby turns 1-year-old in 2 days!!!

Mary, Cathleen and I had a blast in PA (and NJ and NY)! We got to see Cathleen graduate (well, Mary did...Callie Joy wasn't too into the idea of sitting quietly during a graduation ceremony, so we watched part of it on a video screen in another room and then slept during the other part of it).

We also got to hang out in the hotel and swim, exploring New Jersey and a cute town in Pennsylvania, Cathleen and I got to go to New York City, and we all got to spend good quality time together!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures, and then a link to the rest of them if you're interested.

One of us was sleeping on the plane

Swimming with Grandma

So proud of Auntie Cathleen!

Times Square!

Lunch in Newtown, PA

That baby is here again!


The rest of the pictures from the weekend can be found on our shutterfly site

http://babygoose806.shutterfly.com

or directly at

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1DcN3Llizct

And now for a couple of videos from the weekend:

An example of what pretty much every meal was like!

Silly in Philly from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



Playing with that baby

Who that baby? from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment