Unfortunately we learned that the hard way yesterday, when she fell down and hit her head not once, but twice! Luckily, neither fall was too bad and she settled down quickly after each incident, but still...poor baby...she had a goose egg last night after the 2nd one:

Thankfully it healed up nicely overnight to just a little bruise. I suppose I should be thankful that this is only the second time she has had a visible injury from something (I count the first time as her first couple days of life and the awful cone head she got coming out!).
And now on to something a little more fun. My parents got her a trendy tricycle for Christmas. There are 3 different ways to ride, and the first one is perfect for her now- she gets to just sit while other people push her. She LOVES it! Here are a couple of videos of her tooling around the condo like a little princess...
New Trike from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Hallway Trike from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
This week will be much calmer than last week...though I'm sure it will go by just as fast! I love being home and hanging out with Callie all day. I'm thankful I have a job where I get a lot of breaks!
No comments:
Post a Comment