Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

As I mentioned yesterday we had a grown-ups night last night. It was great to hang out with friends (despite a power outage...we hung out in candlelight!)...though I did find myself in conversation about Callie or babies for most of the night. :) And she did great with MorMor and Bops.

Today Callie and I had our girl time while Chris and Dan played basketball. Then we hung out at the Gosselin's house. It was fun to have everybody together!

Here are some pictures and videos from the weekend.
First snowfall of the season!


Happy Baby

The girls (and a certain 98 %-ile head!)

Bucket of toys from Auntie Cathleen!

Grandpa and Uncle Dan

Reading with Grandma (the Color Book Mommy made!)

First ride in the big girl car seat! Thanks to Grandpa for helping us figure it out. :)


A little bit of dancing, some singing and some really silly faces:

Baby Beluga from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



Peek-a-boo books are the best!

Peekaboo from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment