Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun and Projects!

We had a fun weekend filled with college friends, family and a sewing project!

We went to our friends' softball game on Friday night for a little bit to celebrate our friend Nik's birthday.

The cheering section: Cherilyn, Callie and I. Cherilyn is due with Baby "Tubby" Wicks in early December!



Here she is with some of the guys: Dave (Daddy of "Tubby"), Chris, and the b-day boy Nik!


We spent Saturday night with our college friends too! Callie got to see Odin the Great Dane again. And boy was she E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!! I wish I got video of her watching Odin run around the back yard...it was awesome. But I of course got a few pictures with her and Odin. They are great friends. :)




Today we got to see our good family friends the Suurmeyers, so here is Callie playing with Barbara!



Then we went over to the Gosselin house where we got to see Nana and Papa!




While Nana, Papa, Grandpa and Auntie Cathleen kept Callie entertained, Mary and I tackled a sewing project! Now that it is getting cooler out, I have wanted to get Callie a new sleep sack for bed time. We used the one we had when she was a little baby ALL THE TIME last winter. It kept her toasty warm and was way better than having to worry about blankets. So I got the idea in my head that I could MAKE a sleep sack! Thankfully, Grandma Mary is a sewing whiz! We had a great afternoon sewing and are very proud of our final product! And Callie seems to like it too. :)





A million thanks to Grandma for all the help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment