Friday, September 24, 2010

Big Week

Well, thankfully it is Friday again. Muddling through the middle of the week can be rough some times, but thank goodness for weekends!

This has been an exciting week:
*9-month-birthday of a certain Punkin Head!
*Callie Joy has slept in her "big girl" crib in her nursery for the past 2 nights. No more sleeping in the pack-n-play at the foot of Mommy and Daddy's bed (though the pack-n-play is still set up...)! The transition was probably much harder on me than on her, even though the nursery is literally two steps from our bedroom door.
*Stinkers has become very skilled at feeding herself Baby Puffs (pincher grasp and all!) and turning her body in 360s (see pictures to follow).
*Callie tried steamed carrots. Failure. Just like the cottage cheese. Is it a texture thing? I don't know. She seems to be a fan of only pureed things. Oh well, we'll keep trying.

And exciting things just for me:
*Three of my most favorite T.V. shows started back up! Dancing with the Stars, Glee and Grey's Anatomy! How LAME am I? :)
*I realized how much I really do love my job and that being a WoMom is definitely okay to be. At least right now.

Here are some pictures from this week:

Family walk to the park:


Once again, Callie and Kona:


Dinner with Calvin!


Carrot Attempt:



Bops' attempt to get her "scooting":


Not crawling, but spinning:








TA-DA!!!

And now I'm exhausted. Friday night + Full week + 5 hours of sleep last night (too much coffee during the day!) = Early Bed Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment