Monday, July 19, 2010

New Look!

As you probably noticed, the blog has a new look! I've been wanting one for awhile but didn't know how (and couldn't really put the time in) to make it what I wanted. Then I stumbled across Nikki who designs blogs for people for a fee, all of which goes to her humanitarian work and charity. So I jumped at the chance, and I love the outcome!

And on to Baby Goose...

Here are a couple of videos from the past few days:

Tolerant Boxer Part 2 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



Toys from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



It has come to my attention (from a few different people) that I always say "good job" in the videos. I can't help it- it just pops out of my mouth. So I'll probably continue to say "good job" until I find something better to say! :)

This afternoon we went over to Nana and Papa's house. Callie showed them how well she can sit up and was a smiley, happy baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment