It is ridiculous how cute they are! :)
Last night we had a picnic at Lake Harriet with Grandma and Grandpa. We found a great shady spot right by the water. Callie had fun playing and looking around. And Kona had fun too!
So all in all, it was another wonderful day of summer.
Callie's two bottom teeth are really starting to become more visible. I tried to get a picture and this was the best I got.
I got a video too where you see flashes of the the teeth...and hear her latest noise- a weird grunting kind of sound...haha.
Teeth! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Yep. GOOD JOB. Again.
I realize the bow is a tad over the top, but now that she's growing more hair, I can't help it!
And finally, a picture that I took a couple mornings ago. Nothing is cuter than a baby in pajamas!
No comments:
Post a Comment