Well it has been a fast and busy week! I survived being back at work...and more importantly Callie had a great first week with her various grandparent caretakers! What a lucky baby. :)
We've also been busy with lots of friends coming over. It is nice to still feel like we have somewhat of a social life, even if it occurs in our basement most of the time!
Here are a couple pictures from the week:
The princess shirt is in honor of her Auntie Laura who is running the Disney Princess Half Marathon at Disney World early tomorrow morning. Good luck Laura!!! :)
Speaking of running...I attempted my first run today since probably early June. The first 10 minutes felt great...then...it wasn't so fun! I made it 15 minutes, a little over a mile. But I started only being able to do that a few years ago and was eventually able to do a marathon, so I hope I can do that again!
Finally, another cute video:
Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment