Wow...we have a 12 week old baby! She's fantastic and we couldn't be more blessed. She gets bigger, stronger and more "talkative" every day. Here are five things we've learned about Callie in the past 12 weeks:
1) She thinks that getting changed is hilarious. It never fails. You put her on the changing table and she breaks out in a huge smile.
2) She looks adorable with a baby mullet.
3) When you hold her facing you she'll look everywhere BUT you. She's just so curious about the world around her.
4) She is mesmerized by black and white. She has 2 books with black and white patterns and she just stares at them.
5) She is the sweetest, silliest, cutest, funniest, best best best baby ever!
Chatty Callie from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
On Sunday I tried doing a baby yoga DVD that I have (it also has pregnancy yoga on it, which I never did...oops). But the baby yoga was fun because I got to use Callie to help me during some of the exercises. Like this ab workout:
And since Sunday was so beautiful, we went for a family walk...the stroller is great! We went for a long walk yesterday too. I'm so glad that it is finally nice enough out to get out of winter hibernation mode.
No comments:
Post a Comment