Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10 Weeks Old!!!

Blog Post by Kati:

I know that once we have a baby over a couple of months we should just start using months to say her age, but Tuesdays are always just a little special now. I can't help but keep track of the weeks! I have been at work now for 2 days and have survived. It has been really busy catching up so time has gone by fast. And today Chris brought her in while he had lunch with his lunch buddy so I got to see her in the middle of the day. :)

I forgot to mention in my last post that Callie and I went to a baby music class with my friend Kylie and her baby Calvin (and a bunch of other older babies and toddlers). It was a blast! Here is a picture they took while we were playing the castanets:


Some more pictures from today:



Meeting Baby Wes! Our next door neighbors had a baby last Thursday the 25th and we went over there tonight to meet him:



Hanging out with Kona after a bath:



And finally, a cute video:

Bumbo! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment