Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fluttering

Blog Post by Kati:

Don't really have too much to say, but wanted to post. I feel the baby fluttering more now. Especially early in the morning and at night when I'm in bed. It really is a weird feeling- but I love it!

I've finally come to the realization that my running days are over for the next 6 months or so. I was driving down River Road in St. Paul over the weekend (part of the marathon route) and actually got really jealous of all of the runners I saw who had their water belts and were clearly running a long run in training for the marathon. But as my mom says, if I can run a marathon, I can definitely give birth! I hope so...Here is a picture from my glory day in October:


I'm for sure going to use running to get back into shape after the baby. There is a half marathon in May that I'd love to be able to do...or one in August. We'll see how it goes.
As I was just typing this the baby moved a lot- I felt her on the outside...a big kick or something! So so so cool.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to get back to small group and see you again :-D

    ReplyDelete