Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures

Blog Post by Kati:

Well in honor of all things girly, I added a little pink and purple to the blog page!

And on the pictures. My dad scanned them for me and lightened them up a little so hopefully you can tell what the pictures are, with a little description from me. :)

Here is a profile picture of the baby. She is upside down with her head on the bottom in the middle and the rest of her curving up to the left.


Here is a picture of the baby's feet. It is hard to tell but her ankles are crossed and her second foot is partially hidden behind the front foot. The ultrasound tech was trying really hard to get a cute foot shot!

Here is a picture of the baby's arm. Not sure where the rest of her is, but she looks very squished in there. :)
Here is a picture of the baby curled up with her leg sticking out:


And here is the creepiest picture of all! The ultrasound tech asked if we even wanted this picture. She said a lot of people don't want it- but of course we did! It is her face head on- she looks kind of like a skeletor baby!I'm continually amazed that something so special is growing inside of me. And I'm also continually amazed by and thankful for the support of our wonderful family and fantastic friends. Everyone is so excited for us. We've already received little gifts, ideas for names (some more helpful than others! ;) ) and words of encouragement and love. Thank you to everyone who has made this such an incredible time for us! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment