Week 21!
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

I have started feeling the fluttering more and more the past couple of days. It is kind of like rumbling in my stomach...somebody is definitely moving around in there! :) And I feel like I'm getting bigger every day. It is funny to see people I haven't seen for awhile, or even in a week, because I can always tell that they notice my growing belly. I don't mind people rubbing my belly, so if you see me and want to touch it- go ahead!
Chris seems to be having fun in Canada with his buddies. Fishing, boating, swimming, eating, drinking beer...rough life! Kona and I are getting along fine at home...working, napping, hanging out with family, etc. But we'll be glad to see him on Sunday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment