Friday, July 7, 2023

A Picture Update: Summer Week 4!

Hey all!  Another busy summer week and flown by.  

The girls slept over at Auntie Cat's house and spent Monday morning hanging out over there.


That night, we met Boom, G-ma, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla at Summer Fete (while Uncle Dan and Chris worked it) and had a lovely evening!




On Tuesday (the 4th of July!) we intended to have a beach day with Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla.  We got to the beach, got both paddleboards blown up, and then looked at the sky...no bueno...


So we packed everything back up and headed home...we got there just in time for a DOWNPOUR.  So beach day turned into playtime at our house.


Eventually it cleared up a bit, so we played outside a little bit.


That night we made a 4th of July meal (and my trifle for dessert!).


Wednesday morning's sunrise was lovely.  We spent the afternoon at the pool with the Held girls.


That evening we met most of the Johnsons for a picnic and playtime at the park. We got to see my cousin Emily, her husband Pat, and their kids, Henry and Hazel.


After lunch on Thursday, G-ma and Boom came to pick up the girls for a long weekend adventure in Wisconsin!  Come back on Sunday for more on that...I need the girls to help me write up their experiences when they get home!  I met Jenna for our usual margs, chips, queso and guac on Thursday night.


This morning I spent HOURS cleaning and organizing Callie's room.  I didn't take a before picture, but am proud of the after pictures.  And then I rewarded myself with a burrito!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment