Thankfully, despite all that (and getting kneed in the eye in the lake and a couple other weird things) she had a good week and was happy when Chris picked her up yesterday afternoon!

Despite the heat on Wednesday, we went to the farmer’s market for dinner and stopped by the batting cages for a bit (spoiler alert, we think Callie is going to try fall softball this year…we may become a…sports family?).

Thursday was a looooooooong day because it was SO HOT and I knew Maya was going to be home by 6ish pm. Chris picked her up at 4pm and we were able to FaceTime while they were on the way home.

They got home about 6:30 and had to eat dinner in like 10 minutes because we had to leave to make it to Callie’s opening night, where we met up with Boom and G-ma. It was a GREAT SHOW, and we are excited to see it a few more times this weekend!

Today I picked up my race packet and Maya and I headed to the pool.

Send positive energy and vibes from 7am-9:30am tomorrow morning…I’ll be running my half marathon!

Have a great weekend!
Anyway…I’m just so glad she’s home.
Here are some pics from the week:
I went paddle boarding with a friend, and then Boom, Callie and I saw BARBIE (AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH).
Despite the heat on Wednesday, we went to the farmer’s market for dinner and stopped by the batting cages for a bit (spoiler alert, we think Callie is going to try fall softball this year…we may become a…sports family?).
Thursday was a looooooooong day because it was SO HOT and I knew Maya was going to be home by 6ish pm. Chris picked her up at 4pm and we were able to FaceTime while they were on the way home.
They got home about 6:30 and had to eat dinner in like 10 minutes because we had to leave to make it to Callie’s opening night, where we met up with Boom and G-ma. It was a GREAT SHOW, and we are excited to see it a few more times this weekend!
Today I picked up my race packet and Maya and I headed to the pool.
Send positive energy and vibes from 7am-9:30am tomorrow morning…I’ll be running my half marathon!
Tonight we went to the 2nd show with Pa!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment