Since getting home from Colorado (click here if you missed my CO blog!), we have been BUSY. Callie started her summer musical rehearsals (Legally Blonde!) and Maya kept me busy at home.
On Thursday night we had dance recital rehearsal...which went from 4pm to 8:15pm...by the end the girls and I were SO TIRED.
Yesterday morning I took Luna for a run (she is out of shape) and then we decided to get out my 40th birthday paddle boards to make sure they inflated well and worked...and then decided to just take them to the beach!
The inaugural paddle was GREAT! I took Callie out for a bit, and then went further into the late on my own. It was pretty windy coming back, but I made it.
Then Maya helped Chris with yard work while I worked on my puzzle!
Last night both girls were in the dance recital. Maya had one dance and Callie had three. It was awesome (and 3 hours long)! And we were grateful to Boom, G-ma and Pa for coming to support them.
I took these pictures at the rehearsal on Thursday, hence the machinery behind Maya.
Maya- Under the Sea!
Callie- In the Money
This morning we had a fun beach time with Pa, Hanna, Mitchell and Isla. It was a lovely day and we enjoyed playing in the sand and lake.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment