We are finally officially on SUMMER VACATION. But the lead up to it was a couple of days freaking out Maya may have Covid (she doesn’t, but had a very nasty virus).
So here’s what I’ve got for the the first half of the week: sick Maya and then recovered (sort of) Maya…
…a teen(?) duck in our yard, Maya back to school, my work wife Taylor on our last day with kids, and A MUCH NEEDED MARGARITA.
The last day of school on Thursday! We made it. I could not be more grateful and relieved. Year 18 is in the books!!
Chris and Maya hung out while Cal had dance and I had graduation… and then we all went to get ice cream (except me…I had graduation cake).
I’m going to take the week off and unplug, relax and just ENJOY the first few days of summer. I’ll be back next Friday for a Summer Week 1 Picture Update!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment