Monday was HOT. I went for a run early, found a new salad recipe to try, and we spent a lot of time in our cool basement.

So much indoor time created some chaos.

After dinner we made donuts with a kit we got from Boom.

The girls made this photo and thought it was HILARIOUS.

On Tuesday I brought Luna with me to pick up Callie from theater and she was SO excited.

Then we met Boom at a beach in Eden Prairie! It was a beautiful afternoon.

On Wednesday I finally finished my first birthday puzzle, Maya had fun on her 3rd day at VBS, and the girls enjoyed the pool and floaties out in our backyard.

Maya's last day of VBS was Thursday, which culminated in candy being shot out of an upstairs window with a leaf blower.

The we met the Held girls at the beach!

This morning Maya helped Pa make a big batch of spaghetti sauce!

Then we met the Dahlens at the pool…and ended up getting a season pass. I think we’ll spend a lot of time there this summer.

Tonight Auntie Cat came over for a deck dinner!

As you can see, the tween was being totally normal the whole time…ha!
So much indoor time created some chaos.
After dinner we made donuts with a kit we got from Boom.
The girls made this photo and thought it was HILARIOUS.
On Tuesday I brought Luna with me to pick up Callie from theater and she was SO excited.
Then we met Boom at a beach in Eden Prairie! It was a beautiful afternoon.
On Wednesday I finally finished my first birthday puzzle, Maya had fun on her 3rd day at VBS, and the girls enjoyed the pool and floaties out in our backyard.
Maya's last day of VBS was Thursday, which culminated in candy being shot out of an upstairs window with a leaf blower.
The we met the Held girls at the beach!
This morning Maya helped Pa make a big batch of spaghetti sauce!
Then we met the Dahlens at the pool…and ended up getting a season pass. I think we’ll spend a lot of time there this summer.
Tonight Auntie Cat came over for a deck dinner!
As you can see, the tween was being totally normal the whole time…ha!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment