Sunday, June 6, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey everybody!  We had a lovely little (almost, for me) summer weekend.

On Saturday morning I found a couple of weird Callie pics on my phone, and friends came over and brought us donuts before it got too ridiculously hot.


Yesterday afternoon we went over to Boom's house because Auntie Mari and Uncle Josh were in town for the weekend!


And later, we got the sprinkler out in the shade to beat the heat a bit.  After dinner we played in the living room and watched "Into the Woods" (snuggling Luna in a cowgirl costume, of course).  



This morning I was awake before 5am as usual, so I decided to just get up and get going on my 4 mile run.   There was some inspiring sidewalk chalk and lovely sunshine (and my sunshine playlist) along the way.


By 8:45am we were AT THE BEACH!  We stayed for over four hours and it was glorious.


Auntie Hanna, Uncle Dan, Mitchell and Isla joined us too!


The rest of the day was relaxing and staying cool.  And I finally finished one (of three) of my birthday puzzles!


Click here for a few videos of our water fun.  And have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment